OSA Opto Light GmbH is your partner for development and production of standard and custom - designed LED Chips such as:
- High power chip
- High speed chip
- Monolithic displays
- Special chip designs
Based on the material systems (Ga,Al)As, Ga(As,P) and (Al,In,Ga)P we offer a wide product spectrum of LED Chips in the visible (550 - 650nm) and near IRED (660 - 1060nm) range. With these chip technologies we can cover the demand for lower intensity ranges as well as for high efficient chips.
Competence in Infra-Red
One of our key competences is the substrateless (Ga,Al)As -technology, which allows us to offer our customers LED - chips in the wavelength range of λp= 635 - 1060 nm with a highexternal quantum efficiencyand an excellent long time stability. The emission wavelengthcan be chosen in 5 to 10nm steps and narrow wavelength selections (down to tolerances of ± 3 nm) can be offered. When the customer takes adequate care of the thermal control within the application OSA Opto Light GmbH can cover the complete range of the wavelength with our products. Our (Ga,Al)As technology provides chips without secondary peak. Some of the designs are developed for short switching times till 5 ns.
Monolitic integrated displays
Conventional monolithic displays with the advantages
- High Integration density of elements on reduces space
- Smallest distance between the elements down to 20µm
Miniature integrated displays
- 100 times higher luminous intensity in comparison to conventional monolithic displays
- Colours from green (572nm) up to red (645nm) are applicable
- Dice sizes are available from 205µm x 205µm until 2mm x 2mm in different steps.
- Special shapes and sizes can be realized.
- Special shapes of the bond pad or top metalization layer are possible and can be designed to customers spezification.